- This event has passed.
Professional Learning Opportunity: Making Connections and Sharing Resources
September 19 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Making Connections and Sharing Resources
Professional Learning for Pre-service Teachers, Early Career Teachers, and Experienced Teachers
Montrose Bay High School, Wednesday 19th September 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Facilitator: Caitlin Love TATA council member
See attached Making Connection and Sharing Resources flyer or contact TATA for more information: info
If you are an experienced teacher, or an early career teacher, please come prepared to share resources and knowledge in the following topics:
- Unit and lesson plans
- Differentiated tasks: what works, and building students’ numeracy and literacy capabilities
- Inclusion strategies for students with a disability
- Resources: anything you find useful for your day-to-day organisation or classroom ICT
- Using the General Capabilities to enact the DoE goals of Access, Participation and Engagement
- How to work with the Australian Curriculum; and using the Curriculum to asses and create rubrics
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.