Our membership cycle is from 1 July till 30 June each year. All fees are due upon sign-up and once paid, you will be registered with TATA until 1 July of the following year.
A reminder will automatically be emailed to members towards expiry of their membership.
- Opportunities to exhibit your art work with your art teaching colleagues.
- Professional collaborative learning activities with our ongoing Open Classrooms.
- Advocacy and lobbying issues of concern for Tasmanian art teachers.
- Gallery floor talks for art teacher audiences.
- Financial benefits of membership for business discounts.
- Collaboration with professional arts organisations to contribute to development of gallery based PL for art teachers.
- Professional Learning workshops.
Our ability to keep providing bigger and better opportunities for Tasmanian art teachers relies entirely upon membership, and the volunteer efforts of our council.
Kick-start your year by signing up or renewing your TATA membership!